By using our site, you’re agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions of Use. These are designed to help protect both you, our employees and third-party operators, while creating clarity surrounding our services and any data that we collate from you when using our site.
• Age Restrictions: The services and operators that we refer to are only available to players aged 18 or over. Our content is also created for those who are legally allowed to gamble online, and it’s ultimately your responsibility to comply with the relevant laws in your jurisdiction.
• Our Service: Our service compares and reviews competing sportsbooks and online casinos available to Indian players. We only list third-party platforms that satisfy our criteria for security, reliability and encryption, and are not acting as either your agents or on behalf of operators. When selecting an operator to gamble with, we’d therefore recommend visiting their own site and reviewing their T&Cs before making an informed decision.
• Limitations and Accountability: We’d like to encourage individual responsibility amongst our users, and it’s important to note that our site is not liable for any damages or losses incurred by wagering with one of our third-party operators. We work hard to make sure that our listed operators are completely reliable, but you must exercise your own judgement when interacting with these companies.
• Our License of Use: When browsing our site, you’re welcome and able to access our published content and third-party sportsbooks completely free of charge. You can also share the information provided here online and through social media, so long as you include a link to the original content. However, any scraping of our published content is completely prohibited, as could result in legal action in the most extreme of instances.
Whoever you choose to wager with, we’d like to enjoy a rewarding and safe gambling experience. We therefore recognise the need for operators to showcase a responsible approach to gambling, both in terms of their affiliations and the measures that they put in place to help customers.
We also refer you to the responsible gambling policy of any third-party operator that you register with. We’ve also provided a list of the key organisations that can help to protect problem gamblers below:
• Gamcare: http://www.gamcare.org.uk / 0808 8020 133
• Gamblers Anonymous: http://www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk / 08700 50 88 80
• Gambling Therapy Apps: Android or iPhone
• Money Advice Service: http://www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk/en
You can also find more on our responsible gambling strategy here.
This policy has been updated to account for the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, which was accepted into EU law in May 2018. This is a regulation that seeks to protect user data and privacy within the European Union and European Economic Area (EEA), while it also addresses the transfer of personal data outside of these jurisdictions.
Please note that this policy only pertains to any data that’s collected and processed through our site, and not your interactions with the third-party operators listed on our site.
A cookie (or HTTP cookie) is essentially a small piece of data sent from a website and subsequently stored on the user’s computer and active web browser.
Cookies were designed to empower websites and enable them to remember key information pertaining to browser activity, and it generally involves the collation of personal data across all customers or users.
You can review this here, while you retain the option of opting out from being tracked by third-party operators across various platforms. However, we’d advise you to read the policy in detail before making such a decision.